Top 10 Dating Tips for Women
10) Keep your hygiene in check - This seems like a cliche, but I've had several instances where my date was ill-prepared. The worst is bad breath. Bad breath on a man is bad, but bad breath on a woman is just repulsing. Also be sure to wear a good scent because men are such sensory animals. A good scent can arouse us like no other. Washing your hair is also mandatory before a date. Guys love to smell the hair so having great smelling hair is absolutely necessary.
Shave any part of your body that is not hairless. I'm sure I don't need to say that men like their women without hair. Don't pull a Julia Roberts and show up to an event with hairy armpits.
9) Stop jabbering - Women are known for being talkers. True you don't want awkward silences, but if you find yourself controlling the conversation, not letting him get more than a few words in, then you've got to stop yourself and LISTEN.
Ask some questions! And don't make them questions like "How much money do you make?" (I know you won't ask those kind of questions), but ask instead questions like "Do you do any traveling/ Where have you traveled?" Also asking them about their career isn't a bad choice either. You have to figure out what they do.
8) Give invitations - Be approachable. That means you can't have "bitch" plastered over your face. Look nice and also be smiling. Give guys invitations to approach you by looking at him and smiling. That is one of the key signs that guys look for when they decide what girl they want to approach.
7) Want to get approached at a club? Stay by yourself - If you went to the club with girlfriends, leave them for a while and look fabulous next to the bar or some area where there are guys. Guys are intimidated by approaching a huge group of women, so isolating yourself will help your chances of catching a cute guy's attention.
6) Learn how to flirt - Seriously, guys need a sign. You can't just talk normally; you've got to learn how to flirt effectively. This means touch his arm, his hand. If you are watching a horror movie, hold onto him tightly when it's a scary scene. Tell him how cute he looks or tell him he has nice arms/muscles. Give him smiling glances. It'll give him the hint that you do like him and will make him reciprocate flirting back.
5) Avoid talk of your problems - I once went on a date where the girl just kept talking about her daddy issues. Daddy is cheating on my mom. I can't get along with him. Etc, etc. This is just annoying. What is the guy supposed to do? Give you advice? He doesn't want to hear it. This will only make him associate you with negativity.
4) Know about guy stuff - Know about football, basketball. Brush up on your knowledge of teams, players, etc. Video games too. A large number of guys play video games so playing some wouldn't hurt. Of course, what guy doesn't want to hear, "Hey, do you want to play Call of Duty 4 later?" (I have yet to hear that from a girl, but if I do I'm going to marry her for sure).
Some other aspects of guy life you might want to learn about include: movies, cars, clothing, technology.
3) Turn off your phone - I know girls are addicted to their tech, but texting in the middle of a date is just bad. The guy is over there nervous as hell about the date and you're making it worse by texting and making him anxious. He's probably thinking, "Is she texting another guy?" "Is she texting her friend telling her how bad of a date this is?"
2) Being too picky - If you're at a restaurant and you're too picky about the food, it can signal to your date that you're too high maintenance. Also nagging him about certain things or griping about stuff is a sure-fire way to make a guy lose interest in you.
1) Learn how to play hard to get the right way - When a man desires you, as long as he isn't a p*ssy, he will chase you. But that means you have to play it the right way. You can't totally brush him off. You need to give him hints that you want him, but you can't let him have too much at one time.
What this means is definitely do not go home with him until the third date. Calling him is a no-no. If you want to say something to him, do it through text-message. Leave the man to do the calling. Kiss him, but don't let him kiss you whenever he wants to. Do it on your terms.
That's it for this article. I'll be coming up with more stuff very soon.
HOT ARTICLES AROUND THE WEB
RELATED ARTICLESView all posts
Asian men. This guide will change your life. For a limited time, seduction writer Steven Lin has released his "Advanced Asian" dating guide for free on Amped Asia.
A college hookup specialist named Raizo has released a new manifesto to help you get laid a LOT in college.
After 7 years of marriage, this couple just could not get pregnant. The reason behind it will shock you.