There’s a new reality show that features all Asians, and its name is “ROLL MODELS.”
From the same producers of K-Town comes a new reality show all about girls who do import modeling and go-go dancing in the OC. Also featured is Jowe, the douchey guy from the K-Town reality show and Scarlet Chan, the extremely slutty chick also from the K-Town reality show.
Watch the trailer:
So far there have been 2 episodes (as of me writing this), but more are coming along the way. Here are my thoughts in bullet points:
- The models they chose weren’t the best ones, though. I haven’t even heard of most of them. I’ve only heard of Jeri Lee and Nikita Esco, and Jeri only made a guest appearance.
- Jowe and Scarlet propel the show. Scarlet mostly. She brings a shit-ton of drama. Other than her, it seems like there’s very little drama between any of the other girls.
- Does Jowe have game at all? Yeah he’s a buff guy and drives an M5, but other than that, he just comes off as so damn douchey. Are any girls attracted to this shit? I know I’m not.
- Gina Darling isn’t the best looking girl on the show, but she’s pretty damn interesting. Out of all the model girls, she seems like she has the most personality. I like the fact that she’s a gamer.
- Danielle Lo is hot, but did you really have to go swindling drinks in episode 2? That’s just in poor taste honey. I know you’re hot, but there’s no reason to lead guys on just to get a $10 drink.
- The guy who “guards” the girls is interesting.
- The other girls besides Nikita Esco, Gina, Scarlet, and Danielle are pretty forgettable. I can barely even remember their names.
So should you watch this show? It’s only 10-15 minute episodes so I tend to say yes. Especially if you’re actually into the whole import/go-go dancing scene. Each episode is watchable and they are constantly cutting the show to make it go along a bit more. I wouldn’t watch the show if it was only girls dancing on-stage, but it’s the conversations and the personalities that make it a bit more interesting.
Watch the episodes below: